IOCL Recruitment 2018
IOCL 2018 Recruitment – Apply online for 350 apprenticeship positions: Eligible Indian Nationals can apply online from 05-02-2018 to 19-02-2018. Other details such as age, educational qualification, selection process and how to apply are given below …
Details of IOCL’s vacancy:
Total number of Posts: 350
Job Name: Commercial Apprentice
Name of State:
1. Tamil Nadu & Puducherry: 149 messages
2. Karnataka: 69 Posts
3. Kerala: 46 messages
4. Telangana: 42 posts
5. Andhra Pradesh: 44 Posts
Age limit: The age of the candidates must be between 18 and 24 years old on 31-01-2018. The age relaxation is applicable by 05 years for SC/ ST, 03 years for OBC and according to the rules.
Educational Qualification: The candidate must possess admission with ITI in the appropriate trades, graduation in any discipline with 50% of marks. For a lot of information, refer to the notification.
Selection Process: Applicants are designated supported Written Verification and Interview.
Instructions for applying online:
1. Before applying, the candidates have validated their photo and signature.
2. Log on to www.iocl.com
3. Go to What’s New -> select the desired notification and click on it.
4. Select the particular Post and click Continue.
5. Fill in all the details and submit the form.
6. Take an impression of the online application form for future use.
Online registration start date: 05-02-2018
Last Date to apply online: 19-02-2018
Date of the written examination: 04-03-2018